Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
12 carrot fritters
- 2 cups boiled or steamed carrots
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mash the boiled or steamed carrots in a food processor.
- Mix in the eggs, flour, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Drop the mixture from a spoon into hot butter or olive oil and cook until browned on each side.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: vickiec95 :: jen dalbey :: Jan B :: Debi Rockwell :: Baker S :: lucybelle77 :: Lorry N :: Cherise M :: Deanna P :: ram :: yani :: ChefCharla :: Danielle :: faith04 :: Teresa M :: Krystal Proffitt :: Debbie M :: pat :: DianeM :: CookieMonster