Cranberry Citrus Chutney
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 orange, zested and quartered
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- Into a heavy bottom sauce pan add: cranberries, sugar, wine, orange zest, vanilla bean and seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Add 2 orange quarters. Cook over medium-low heat until cranberries begin to soften and lose their shape and sugar has dissolved. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving. Garnish with additional orange zest if desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: chris flom :: JM1924 :: Freeda S :: Tammy A :: Libby K :: Anita :: Greg Collick :: Karen H :: aprilmarie :: Peter W :: Shirley Reel :: Crystal S :: Dee :: Juan V :: lynch :: Dena R :: Debra :: Cotina :: MelMel :: kala