Greek Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Prep time :
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, goat cheese and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing on top of salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: misty :: Feliecity H :: Carroll :: Wendy D :: Karen C :: NanaP :: cjay :: matr :: Sugar Sue :: sperky :: Re :: Captavi S :: Melissa Crocker :: Island Grammy :: Robin W :: Carrie L :: Paul :: mcovensky :: Jan J :: JenBak