Grilled Asparagus with Toasted Pecans and Shaved Parmesan
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:06 to 0:10
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus - trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- Parmesan for shaving
- Into a shallow pan add asparagus. Drizzle oil over. Season with salt, pepper and sugar. Toss to coat.
- Spray a grill pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange asparagus in pan in single file. Do this in batches if necessary.
- Place pan over medium-high heat and grill for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side until grill marks appear and asparagus softens slightly.
- While asparagus is grilling, toast pecans in a small skillet.
- Garnish asparagus with toasted pecans and shavings of parmesan.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Darlene :: LaJuana S :: jsoasija :: yasir dynamite :: Deynarose Sunderland :: dane coleman :: RKyle :: Missy B :: Diane :: June L :: KC :: Liz :: Laura :: mary :: Esareas :: Lisa S :: Rene :: Stephanie A :: Julie P :: Liz Beard