Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
6 - 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 1 pack ramen noodles (flavor not needed)
- 1 package (12 oz) broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Melt butter and add ramen noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Cook for 5 minutes, mixing continuously until golden brown. Set to the side.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dressing; salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, canola oil, and Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar. Mix dressing ingredients separately. Add all of above together with broccoli slaw and onions.
- Place broccoli slaw in large container with green onions. Then add the sunflower seeds, almonds, and ramen noodles to the bowl. Pour the dressing on top. Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Great meal in itself, especially in the summer time!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Silly block :: Caleshea :: LisaKaye :: Jo G :: Mack H :: Pat :: MyMiMi :: miromero_76 :: Bunny :: Steph :: mora g :: HoneyNoodle :: gideon9583 :: Diana V :: lucy s :: Keela :: KRuth72 :: Martha :: Patrick M :: laura z