- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek (Asian style chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- Corn removed from 4 cobs
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
Grilled salmon or chicken to serve 4
- Whisk first 8 listed together ingredients until smooth. Alternatively use a stick blender to combine ingredients.
- Pour onto chopped and sliced vegetables and toss until well combined. Serve with chicken or grilled salmon.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This very easy to make salad may remind you of ones served in restaurants. For a quick meal you can use ready-made cabbage and rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.