Sweet Corn on the Cob
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 4 fresh ears of sweet corn in husk
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 quarts water
- Remove husks and clean ears of corn from any strings.
- Bring 2-quarts water to rolling boil. Add sugar. Add corn.
- Boil for 10 minutes on low rolling boil. Remove with tongs.
- Serve with butter and salt.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
- You can use as much or as little sugar in the water as you like. Try it several ways to figure out what level of sweetness you like best.
- Brown sugar will add a hint of molasses flavor to corn, while granulated sugar gives a pure, sweet taste.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: julie :: DEBG :: Earlene Laminack :: Terri H :: Ann S :: BB :: Martha O :: kaleighhaynes :: Twyla Tidwell :: bsf4576 :: Leslie S :: Kris :: Darcy VanDiepenbos :: Amanda R :: JJelsma :: Jennaa Szramiak :: pammy :: Laurie :: momma2boys :: Michael C