Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2:00 to 4:00
10 - 12 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Sauté onions in butter over medium heat in a large skillet. One translucent, add ground beef and garlic. Brown beef.
- Transfer beef and onions to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: alisha :: Pat B :: trellis :: Lennart K :: Charla :: Chef Ati :: Pierina :: Amy B :: mindy b :: Patti P :: Martha R :: kayne kelly :: Sherrie G :: MARY SARPY :: Lisa B. :: clhy92 :: ChefNikkel :: Tracy B :: KATHLEEN MATHEWS :: Robin