Candied Pretzel Sticks
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 16 ounces thin pretzel sticks
- 1 1/3 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 3250F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss together pretzels, sugar, salt, and spices. Add butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread pretzels evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Let cool completely on baking sheet. Transfer to an air tight container.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Susan :: D C :: Lu :: Mary Jane :: jay m :: Mel :: Bianca S :: Tricia Harris :: Summer's Place :: Allison Ellis :: Ashley S :: Pamela E :: Trudy M :: rebecca k :: Virginia H :: Nancy S :: LILA K :: Laven :: dcoder :: ginny s