Chocolate Glazed Marcona Almonds
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 pound roasted Marcona Spanish or regular raw almonds
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil; grease foil.
- Combine hot water, cocoa, sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly. When mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in almonds; mixing until well combined. Spoon onto a foil-lined greased pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Let cool; break into pieces. Store in a tightly covered container.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Desiree :: Cassandra4elmo :: Velma :: Brandy C :: SugarbakersCO :: steven smith :: catoo :: Amanda D :: laura p :: queenoftap :: tamdamam :: Diana S :: Shelly :: Teresa :: KROB :: Nancy E :: juanita :: Joseph :: pat sweeney :: Sharon I