Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2 - 3 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and position oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Clean the sweet potatoes, and slice thin using a mandolin slicer on the thinnest setting.
- In a medium bowl, toss slices with olive oil to coat, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and salt. Spread potatoes into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 ½ hours, turning chips over at halfway point.
- Remove from oven once desired crispiness. Allow to rest 10 minutes to further crisp before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jennifer L :: Brialyn :: WROB :: daisy g :: bubbie :: Kkeg :: Cynthia :: angela c :: Linh Duong :: sandy y :: Sabrina Jones :: Sue :: susana :: lila1944 :: Gammaw :: Jessica H :: Irene T :: Robin :: Debbie L :: Betty E