Grilled Fruit Bruschetta
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 4 slices hearty bread
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone
- fresh mint to garnish
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Lightly drizzle fruit slices with olive oil. Sprinkle with sugar. Place onto hot grill pan and cook until grill marks appear.
- Add bread slices to pan. Lightly drizzle oil onto each slice of bread. Cook until bread is toasted and grill marks appear.
- To assemble: Spread 1 tablespoon of mascarpone onto each bread slice. Top with 4 slices of fruit and mint leaves.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Yadi O :: CookerBK :: Carolyn B :: dawn b :: Marciavr :: Thanh :: LBarnes :: Zinger :: kristiemlane :: Merry W :: cpalulis :: rodrigo c :: Tracy M :: Vanessa Carbon :: Rachel O :: LoriR :: Yolanda G :: Terry :: Jean :: KellyJo