Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight
40 one-inch meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef and pork mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 chopped cloves garlic or more if desired
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 - 5 hamburger buns (Grate while frozen or you can use Italian bread crumbs which I don’t measure, I just add about 1 cup at a time until it get the right consistency. Add more if needed).
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate, at least 2 hours or over night, so the seasonings can mix well.
- Roll meat into 1-inch balls.
- Fry in 1/2 inch hot canola oil on medium heat until slightly brown (about 2-3 minutes carefully rolling the meat around the frying pan). Do not overcrowd the frying pan. Fry meatballs in batches of 6 to 8 at a time.
- Cool and freeze in freezer bags to use when needed or serve immediately.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: karheath :: linda j :: gilbertgoose :: Tim B :: JenniferClay :: Felipa S :: Tonya S :: Christine Stephens :: linda k :: Ria :: Steve H :: Tammy :: maria d :: kay :: Dona Lozano :: Gloria L :: Kathy :: Lenora G :: kim :: JC