Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 dozen large mushrooms
- 1 bag (4.5 ounces) salad shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Monterry Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- In medium sized bowl using a hand mixer (or stand mixer) blend cream cheese until fluffy (1 minute), then add shredded cheese, shrimp, and sugar. Blend well.
- Fill mushrooms with 1 1/2 teaspoons of filling (depending on the size of the mushroom). Using a metal cookie sheet place on top of rimmed cookie sheet. Line the mushroom on top of rack and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let mushrooms sit for a few minutes and then serve.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
NOTE: Be sure that shrimp have been drained very well to remove excess water.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Dr S J Swanepoel :: wendy c :: Deirdre M :: Video :: Kim :: pastora :: rebecca :: JAN P :: aizhel coles :: kim h :: Happyme :: Louise J :: jess :: Leslie :: yadiyadi :: guadalupe b :: Mycha :: Amy S :: lety m :: Jo D