Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Pecans
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
1 pound pecans
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Add pecans, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt, honey, maple syrup, and butter to a slow cooker. Toss to combine. Cook on low heat for 1 1/2 hours. The nuts should be well coated when stirred.
- Remove nuts from slow cooker and spread them onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with more salt if desired. Let cool completely.
Make up a batch to use as a thoughtful teacher's gift or party favor. Check out our hand painted pumkin jars to personalize them.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: jennifer p :: ChefCorday :: dani ferr1825 :: Catherine Williams :: scootoo1 :: emj :: gloria h :: Michelle O :: Shirley :: Liz Johnston :: liz :: ChefKim :: Annie R :: 1L :: Connie Laborin :: JR :: Jill :: theenah :: Betty M. :: LARRY CLYMER