Sriracha Caramel Corn
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 cups popcorn
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Without stirring, bring to a boil for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and add Sriracha, vanilla and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and brown sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn onto prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Place into oven and bake for 45 minutes, stirring in 15 minute intervals.
- Let cool completely before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: nikki f :: Mama Lisa :: crystal :: Cathy K :: LUCYT :: KL1680 :: Deanna C :: mojo :: MartiLu :: murillodolores2 :: Katie Whitfield :: Rene :: mavaeao misi :: Denise Smith :: Oksana :: Dawnpups :: Monda :: Tammy :: Mary :: Cynthia