Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/4 cup oil (vegetable, coconut, or canola)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large pot with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add popcorn kernels. When oil starts to sizzle, or first popcorn pops, sprinkle sugar over popcorn kernels and quickly stir together to coat.
- Cover and shake pan until popping slows down. The popcorn should be done popping in about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and pour kettle corn into a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- Allow kettle corn to cool for five minutes. Eat immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Mari C :: JoYo :: MnMPNut :: chefevans :: Terri D :: Julie G :: SheliaK :: AshleyC :: Chefmisty :: D :: patricia b :: Jana B :: Rosanna :: Susan C :: shopperally :: Carla :: Bill S :: burnhamb3 :: Jennifer J :: Ryan W