Sweet n Salty Cashews
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
2 - 3 servings
- 1 cup whole salted cashews
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine sugar and water in a sauté pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add cashews and toss into syrup. Cook a few minutes and until most of the syrup is evaporated. Remove from heat. Stir cashews until a white grainy coating develops on their surface.
- Turn heat back on to medium and toss cashews until white coating caramelizes.
- Remove from heat. Let cashews cool on parchment pape or silicone baking mat.
- Store airtight.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Michele :: barbara :: Rhonda W :: marilyn :: Sharon L :: Mary Lou L :: robert :: LILSIS51 :: Angie :: Moey :: Margaret Krupa :: halfpin2 :: Linda B :: Chef Marty :: Irene Garcia :: Redprimadonna :: Beverly Fifield :: David D :: Jesse Leising :: Amy