- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp (small or medium), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup half and half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender. Pulse until completely combined. Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Chill until mixture thickens; serve as desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Optional Toppings: Lime Sour Cream (1 cup sour cream mixed with juice and zest of 1 small lime); cilantro; whole shrimp
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.