Candied Bacon Dates
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 36 dates
- 12 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of foil.
- Wrap each date with 1/3 slice of bacon; secure with a toothpick, if needed. Roll in brown sugar. Place on wire rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Cool 5 minutes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Aundrell Williams :: J :: Mary O :: cjzzc :: Stephanie :: CHASLANG :: Andrea S :: NatJ :: Gloriaa413 :: Debbie S :: Derek Payne :: susan M :: CharleeB :: Carla O :: Beth Tidwell :: Ingimonto :: ElibeaRG :: Roy :: Star A :: k1d2u3t4