Candied Bacon Dates
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 36 dates
- 12 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of foil.
- Wrap each date with 1/3 slice of bacon; secure with a toothpick, if needed. Roll in brown sugar. Place on wire rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Cool 5 minutes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: sue d :: AmyC :: Debbie :: Joshua D :: Morgan :: Artena Douglas :: Jazzysue :: Dawn M :: Jessie :: jennifer p :: joycet :: Rose Fischer :: monicah :: Laura H :: BeccaJ :: SaraMoore :: Sunshine :: Tracy A. Jimenez :: milda m :: Mauibreeze