Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
Prep time :
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound or 4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Add cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix on low speed until creamy.
- Add water and powdered sugar. Mix on low speed for 1 minute and scrape bowl.
- Continue to mix on high speed for 2 minutes. Serve as desired with fruit and refrigerate.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Amie K :: Diann M :: linda :: Lisa :: Suugarr :: rebecca k :: Colette L :: Claire h :: Victoria R :: melissamorales82 :: Shaina B :: ann marie t :: Sheila B :: SueCastle :: VADAMS :: Davey :: Tiffany S :: Mary Ann :: Ellen :: Tina Rivas