Apricot Freesia Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
0:05 to 0:10
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup apricot oil
- 15 drops apricot freesia fragrance oil
- 8 drops yellow colorant for bath products
- 6 drops red colorant for bath products
- 8 oz jar
- Ribbon and tag or label
- Add sugar, apricot oil and fragrance oil together and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together yellow and red colorant.
- Add combined mixture to sugar and oil mixture.
- Blend together until scrub has an even peach color throughout.
- Put in a pretty jar and tie with ribbon.
- Add label.
Download these customized Apricot Freesia Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jimmy :: Susan McGlynn :: Mary-Ann :: Vickey M :: Jessica Graham :: Jennifer R :: AEVazquezT :: Bruce Harris :: janki p :: Jody :: Dee :: dessiebear :: Sharon T :: Lisa :: W4p4gilbert :: nicole :: CW :: Claudia M :: Pam A Miller :: Kayla