Chai Tea Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
one 8-ounce jar
- Mix chai tea, brown and white sugar, honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop into a cute container, label and decorate with ribbon.
- To use, gently rub the Chai Tea Sugar Scrub on your hands, feet, elbows - or anywhere you want to smooth away rough, dry skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chai Tea Sugar Scrub should be used within three months.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Frances :: donia m :: Neva :: mairad :: Nicole :: ValDel :: Becky :: Julia :: Cheryl F :: joliet cook :: Kat B :: Marsha Faust :: kjordan :: Lakrissa T :: Grasiela :: nonnie :: Tracy P :: Aurora M :: Nancy :: Talisha J