Chai Tea Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
one 8-ounce jar
- Mix chai tea, brown and white sugar, honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop into a cute container, label and decorate with ribbon.
- To use, gently rub the Chai Tea Sugar Scrub on your hands, feet, elbows - or anywhere you want to smooth away rough, dry skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chai Tea Sugar Scrub should be used within three months.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: bibiana :: Deann J :: Juanita D :: Jason H :: KN32344 :: aunt lisa :: MartinezM :: Linda H :: Dula :: love2save :: Melissa Hughes :: Rebecca W :: Donna W :: Dannin :: Melinda Whiting :: Rose B :: chica :: Renita D :: lisa l :: Rebecca C