Chai Tea Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
one 8-ounce jar
- Mix chai tea, brown and white sugar, honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop into a cute container, label and decorate with ribbon.
- To use, gently rub the Chai Tea Sugar Scrub on your hands, feet, elbows - or anywhere you want to smooth away rough, dry skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chai Tea Sugar Scrub should be used within three months.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: tonirenae :: Anita Ahmadi :: caroline speer :: rebecca p :: Nicole Wyatt :: CharleeB :: Brenda Bryan :: Carole G :: JO :: amanda rothgeb :: April H :: Deanna :: Toni :: Susan D :: Jan :: Hol16239 :: maria :: Alatexan :: kaaron b :: Dawn C