Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Prep time :
1 1/2 cups
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Small jars
- Just add ingredients together and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a decorative container, tie with a ribbon and it’s ready to give as a gift...even to yourself!
- To use, apply chocolate sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub should be kept in a cool, dry place for up to two months.
CHOCOLATE SUGAR LIP SCRUB LABELS
Giving as a present? Download this Custom Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub Label. Just print on a full-sized sticker label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Melissa Crocker :: robert h :: Alicia S :: Sonya :: Hue T :: Tawni Hooten :: JanB :: Stephanie D :: E. S. C :: Amanda Schuenaman S :: Katina Flynn :: LaVenia :: Andrea B :: monique :: Smmilne :: Alton P :: Gloria S :: Velmon B :: kahenson :: Faye Brantley