- 1/2 cup fresh cucumber, pureed
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Cut a cucumber into small chunks, put in food processor, and puree until smooth. (We kept the skin on the cucumber, which adds to the pretty green color of the scrub.)
- Add 1/2 cup of the pureed cucumber to the 3 cups sugar and and 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, and mix until blended. For a more liquid scrub, add grapeseed oil by the teaspoon until you reach the consistency you want. For a more crumbly scrub, do the same with the granulated sugar.
- Put in a pretty jar, add a bow, and you'll have a gift that looks like it came directly from a high-end spa.
- Refrigerate your cucumber sugar scrub to prolong scrub life (and to leave you feeling cool as a cucumber!)
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This cucumber sugar scrub is a triple threat. First, there's the fresh smell of cucumbers (not to mention their cooling and moisturizing properties). Second, there's the gentle exfoliating benefits of granulated sugar and third, there's the hydrating properties of grapeseed oil. It's like a stay-cation in a jar!
PRINTABLE SCRUB LABELS
Giving as a gift? Download these custom Cucumber Sugar Scrub Labels. Just print on a full-sized sticker.