Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
0:05 to 0:10
8 oz. jar
- 2 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 fresh kiwi, medium sized
- 8 oz. jar
- Remove the skin from 3 kiwi and mash them together in a blender. Remove any large chunks.
- Combine sugar, grapeseed oil and mashed kiwi. Note: you use more sugar and less oil in our Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub than you do in other recipes because of the wonderfully rich kiwi juice.
- Pour mixture into jar and decorate with ribbon and a label.
- Since all the ingredients are natural - be sure to refrigerate and stir before each use. It will stay fresh for one week...but it makes your skin feel so good, it’s likely to run out before it expires!
If giving as a present, download these printable Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Shaya Rislov :: Robblynn :: Barbara Gilio :: Loretta S :: KRB :: David L :: Angela R :: Butterfly78 :: kylesgranma :: Maddiesmom513 :: Rachel G :: Lexi Gambrill :: Jenny S :: debbie s :: Tracy :: Terri B :: MsLilOne :: Findley :: YvetteCvera :: Rebecca Reyes