Fresh Watermelon Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
0:05 to 0:10
- 3 3/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup fresh watermelon, mashed
- 8 oz. jar
- Ribbon and label
- Mix sugar and oil together. Set aside.
- Use blender to mash cubed watermelon. Remove any large clumps (small ones are ok).
- Remove any black seeds. Small white ones are ok.
- Add watermelon to sugar mixture and blend throughly.
- Pour combined mixture into a decorative jar and label.
- Watermelon Sugar Scrub should be stored in the refrigerator and used within one week.
- Because of the natural juice from the watermelon, less oil is needed in this recipe then most sugar scrubs. Much like all-natural peanut butter, this scrub will separate with the watermelon juice rising to the top of the jar. Just stir before each use.
CUSTOM SUGAR SCRUB LABEL
If giving as a present, download these printable Fresh Watermelon Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jo :: Dearc :: Jeanette H :: katrina foster :: sairoz :: tresea c :: Isca Z :: te r :: Norma M :: Josie :: patsy :: Jennifer R :: Susan C :: Cheryl K :: lcampb7871 :: Shirley :: Sharon Bagby :: BakerSteph :: Nancy L :: bestj