- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup safflower oil
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- Put oats in food processor and blend on high.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, safflower oil and spices.
- Scoop into jars and tie with bows, raffia or ribbon.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Sugar scrubs make thoughtful gifts. To help dress up your present, we've created custom labels for each of our sugar scrubs. Just print on a full sized label/sticker and cut out. Our labels are designed to fit on 8-ounce jar lids.
GINGERBREAD SPICE SUGAR SCRUB LABELS
Download these printable Gingerbread Spice labels to personalize your gift.