- 2 small jars (Mason or other, 6 ounce works best) from a local craft store
- 2 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup olive, coconut or canola oil
- 4 - 5 tablespoons lemon juice plus zest of one lemon (optional)
- Vanilla extract
- Measure sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in olive oil.
- Add lemon juice plus the zest of one lemon.
- Adding a few drops of vanilla extract to sweeten scent.
- Divide mixture between your jars.
- Add a label, some ribbon for decoration, and a small wooden spoon for an added touch.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
For a lighter color, you can substitute Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar.
Sugar scrubs make thoughtful gifts. To help dress up your present, we've created custom labels for each of our sugar scrubs. Just print on a full sized label/sticker and cut out. Our labels are designed to fit on 8-ounce jar lids.
LEMON & BROWN SUGAR SUGAR SCRUB LABEL
Download these printable Lemon and Brown Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your gift.