Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary essential oil
- Optional: Peel of one large lemon
- Airtight container or jar
- Add sugar, 1/4 cup grapeseed oil, dried rosemary leaves and essential oils together and stir until well blended. If you prefer a more liquid scrub, add an additional 1/4 cup grapeseed oil.
- If adding lemon peel, grate directly over sugar scrub and then blend again.
- To use, scoop out a handful and gently rub on tops and bottoms of hands, arms and elbows.
- Package in an airtight container and use within one month.
PRINTABLE SCRUB LABELS
Giving as a present? Download these printable Lemon Rosemary sugar scrub labels to personalize your gift.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Carmelita S :: Ginny G :: Angela D :: Kimberly F :: ESTELA M :: Natalia :: Arielle Morgane :: OrganoGoldCoffeelover :: misty c :: carol G :: Mel's Diner :: Sherry Brown :: nikki :: burnt toast :: Darlene :: Ms Michelle :: GrammyPark :: Taima :: ChefAn :: Nikki's