Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
Prep time :
1 eight ounce jar
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- petals from 1-2 fresh roses
- Optional: several drops of rose fragrance
- Mix sugar and oil in a bowl until blended. For a more liquid scrub, add more oil one teaspoon at a time. For a more crumbly scrub, start with 1/2 cup grapeseed oil and then work your way up to the consistency you prefer.
- Gently pull apart the petals of 1-2 roses and tear into small pieces. Add to the sugar scrub mixture. The natural fragrance of the rose petals will release when they are torn apart.
- Stir together with a few drops of rose fragrance if needed, then add everything to a pretty jar or other airtight container.
- Add a couple full petals to the top of the mixture before closing.
- Print a customizable sugar scrub label if giving as a gift.
- Store in the refrigerator to extend shelf-life. Should be used within one month.
If giving as a present, download these printable Rose Petal Scrub Labels to personalize your gift. Works best on a full-sized sticker or label.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jennifer S :: Shirl :: Teresa Wassong :: Kay Schwartz :: mrp :: Marshall R :: D :: carli arriaga :: Deborah N :: caudas0430 :: paulmyl :: Carrie S :: JanMorgan :: lily-grace :: Trini :: Carlos A :: Carla G :: Jeff D :: Elizabeth Walker :: Carole G