Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Icebox Cakes
Prep time :
Chill 2+ hours
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 2 sleeves (32 squares) chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate, for drizzling
- 8 chocolate covered strawberries, for garnish
- In bowl of stand mixer or a medium mixing bowl fitted with an electric hand mixer, beat cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium/medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Working one mini icebox cake at a time, lay one graham cracker square down on a plate and spread a thin even layer of whipped cream using a spatula. Top with a thin even layer of strawberries and then more whipped cream. Repeat three times and then top with one more graham cracker square. Cover entire icebox cake with a thin layer of whipped cream and drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Top each mini icebox cake with a chocolate covered strawberry just before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chris Cockren at Shared Appetite.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Carolynn :: Misti N :: tc :: Darlene T :: Lucia L :: Audrey Benge :: chef norina :: Robert B :: Dominique Nwajei :: dotz :: Mary Winkles :: Elizabeth Hammer :: karen c :: Diane C :: Carol B :: just me :: elizabeth b :: vks :: Merideth Lee :: marcia d