Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
14 - 18 cupcakes
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 -18 vanilla wafers
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- You will also need: mixing bowl, electric mixer, measuring cups and spoons, cupcake liners and cupcake baking pans.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy using an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Then, mix well.
- Place liners in baking pans. Put 1 vanilla wafer in each cupcake liner. Put 2 tablespoons of mix on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are lightly brown. Let cool.
- Put 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling on top and serve.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: megan f :: Morgan :: Mary Killian :: Marianne C :: Jose L R :: Linette :: Beth D :: Susan S :: Sherrie G :: Diana N :: kcristales :: letty t :: chawanna w :: Jennifer H :: Krystal :: te :: Lori Vargas :: macy8marie :: Tonya H :: Michael