Cookies and Cream Fudge
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
24 - 30 pieces
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 24 cookies-n-cream cookies, crushed
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper. Spray pan and paper with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a heavy saucepan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Combine sugar, cream, white chocolate and corn syrup in the saucepan. Place over medium low heat and cook until the mixture reaches a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or 234-236°F. Remove from heat.
- Carefully add vanilla and remaining butter and stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add crushed cookies.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Press additional crushed cookies into top of fudge, if desired. Allow to cool and cut into serving sizes. Keep stored in air-tight container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Sandra H :: SweetTrish :: Yvonne :: Donna C :: Lana :: vell :: JackieMW :: SANDRA B :: Kristin D :: tisibarb :: Delisa S :: EJWhite :: Stacey :: Maegann C :: Raj :: Pamela F :: Shelia S :: Helene L :: Anna :: chef tammy