Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Chill for at least an hour
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Holiday sprinkles, if desired
- Line an 8 by 8-inch pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the brown sugar, molasses, evaporated milk, and flour in a medium saucepan. Stir to combine, then place over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring often, until the mixture barely begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat and add in the chocolate chips, vanilla, and spices.
- Pour into prepared pan. Top with sprinkles, if desired. Place in the fridge to chill until the fudge has set, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares and serve. The fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days and can be served chilled or at room temperature.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Tessa Arias @HandletheHeat.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cris55 :: Melinda W :: Paisha Shedd :: SARA EZRA :: Sharon J :: terri p :: Janice :: kelsie :: Heather C :: margaret :: Britni G :: Hollie A :: llmonfort :: yani :: chrmye :: lucrecia p :: Danyell :: Anita :: Linda C :: MizzG