Homemade Honeycomb Candy
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add sugar and syrup to a large saucepan of heat. Mix to combine. Turn pan to medium-high heat. Let mixture melt and come to 295°F using a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and vanilla. It will bubble and foam. When baking soda has dissolved, immediately pour into prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- Remove from pan and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: sunflower1237 :: Jenni R :: Rhonda W :: Patricia M :: Jenny D :: Jody B :: Angela Schutt :: Hrod :: kimcrabtree :: Marilyn :: elvira s :: Jewel M :: vanessa gayhart :: DA Farmer :: Linda T :: Chef Fran :: mike :: Groovyteach :: Meg Day :: robert