Honey Cornflake Candy
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:10 to 0:15
24 honey cornflake candies
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups frosted cornflakes
- Lay a non-stick mat or parchment paper onto two large or medium baking sheets.
- In a large pot combine light corn syrup, honey and sugar.
- Heat mixture on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring as sugar dissolves.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until peanut butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and remove mixture from heat.
- Pour in frosted cornflakes and stir until everything is combined.
- Scoop out mixture by spoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Let candies cool and firm up for 15-20 minutes.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Carolyn Clark :: Lori G :: Kimber W :: Frances Valenzuela :: Donna :: AliceHop :: ellatx73 :: Barbara B :: Andy W :: Dee :: Tereza Del Rio :: designerdresses b :: allison a :: Mr. Mom :: candice f :: Babushkina :: Guyla :: Patricia Gonzales :: Christine W :: Ambar Q