Prep time :
Chill for 1 hour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, soak raisins in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and mince raisins.
- In a large bowl, mix raisins, peanut butter, lemon juice, salt and cinnamon. Add powdered sugar, stirring until combined. (Mixture should hold its shape; if not, add a little more powdered sugar.) Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour.
- Using 1 tablespoon of raisin mixture, roll into small balls and roll in granulated sugar or chopped peanuts. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: bgold :: Karen B :: Kathy S :: LaraWillman :: tdhelm :: Darlene C :: Corina G :: Adrienne M :: starr :: sue :: carolwi :: PATRICIA V :: Wilhelmeen L :: reenay :: Bharati Sutaria :: erryn :: tammy m :: sh :: RunninSrilankan :: Mindymoo