- 12 peppermint sticks
- 12 Corn Syrup Free Marshmallows
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 2 ounces milk chocolate
- Prepare homemade Corn Syrup Free Marshmallows.
- Push a peppermint stick through each marshmallow.
- Melt chocolates over a gently simmering pan of water. Gently dip bottoms of marshmallows into chocolate. Let extra chocolate drip off. Dip bottoms into nonpareils.
- Let set at room temperature. Wrap in bags.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
NOTE: When stirred into a hot cup of cocoa, the marshmallow begins to soften and the chocolate adds an extra layer of richness. The stick adds minty peppermint flavor. Wrap in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon and pair with our Mexican Hot Chocolate Gift Mix for an easy gift.