White Chocolate Coconut Snowball Truffles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Chill for 2 hours
- 1 (12-oz) package high-quality white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces coconut flavored rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Add white chocolate and cream to a heat-proof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water, being careful to not let the bowl touch the water. Stir until completely melted. Add rum, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Cover and chill for two hours.
- Use a small scoop to portion truffles. Roll into balls. If the mixture is not holding shape, add the remaining tablespoon of sugar. Roll the truffles in shredded coconut.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Nicole :: Rosalyn Hill :: lyn black :: Cupcake :: Donna :: Mary Ann :: anna :: Melissa Rivas :: Dearc :: Crystal Franks :: Daphene Church :: chef Fran :: Arlene :: Terry M :: Ray U :: Sonja :: janice :: summermist :: Diane L :: ChefBaril