White Chocolate Truffles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Kirsch (cherry liqueur)
- 6 oz white chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet butter, softened at room temp
- 6 oz walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Bring cream to boil in a small saucepan. Reduce by half, then remove pan from heat.
- Stir in Kirsch and chocolate. Return to low heat and cook, stirring until chocolate is melted. Add butter and whisk until smooth, then stir in nuts.
- Pour mixture into a shallow pan and chill for 40 minutes or until firm.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop chocolate and shape into balls. Handle as little and as quickly as possible. Roll in sifted powdered sugar and store in an air-tight container in refrigerator. Let truffles stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This recipe originally appeared in Volume IV, No 12 of the Homemade Good News cookbook series published in 1984.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Apryl :: Gail L :: Becky :: tamera d :: Jake A :: Lissy A :: ShellyGauthier :: Allison S :: Erin H :: L.T :: Carolyn Green :: Stevie K :: CassieFarmer :: kather :: judy :: Julia S :: EMMystery :: Lilly Beran :: Dena H :: Jennifer Liscio