Always Creamy Fudge
Prep time :
Refrigerate 2 hours
One 9 x 13-inch pan
- 4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cans (14 ounces) evaporated milk
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- Pinch salt
- 12 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, in small pieces
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- You will also need: measuring cups and spoons, large shallow pan or baking dish, aluminum foil, candy thermometer, saucepan, mixing spoon and knife.
- Tightly fit a sheet of aluminum foil in a 9 x 13 inch cookie sheet. Butter sheet evenly and set aside.
- In a saucepan, large enough to hold all ingredients, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Stir constantly and cook to 238°F.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine well and unitl chocolate melts. Quickly pour into prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator to set fudge.
- Cut after 2 hours.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Click here to see our 1972 TV commercial for My First Cookbook!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Vivian D :: Laura :: Jaimie A :: Nick B :: abeni randle :: Caprica M :: Sherrie G :: Wilhelmeen L :: Linda Valdez :: Bruce H :: leaht :: vickie :: Martha K :: nt :: marcus cobb :: ALIZA C :: Debbie U :: Loretta R :: Mary C :: knestell2001