Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
One 9 or 10 inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush chocolate graham crackers with a rolling pin to obtain 1 3/4 cup. Add melted butter and combine well. Press onto bottom of a 9 inch diameter spring form pan and place in oven for 12 minutes or golden. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Place springform pan on 3 layers of aluminum foil and wrap outside of pan tightly with foil. Ensure that no water could penetrate thru the foil. Place in a roasting pan and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar on lowest speed, alternatively mix by using a hand held spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well. Add one egg at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated, scrape bowl and beater between additions. Add sour cream.
- Scoop 1 1/2 cups of cheesecake batter in a bowl and mix in Nutella®.
- Pour plain cheesecake batter and Nutella® batter alternately into springform pan.
- Pour water into the roasting pan about one inch high and place in the oven.
- Bake until center of cake no longer trembles when tapping sides of pan, about 2 hours.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge and bottom of cheesecake and cut into desired size. Drizzle with chocolate ganache and top with crème chantilly if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jeana L. K :: AMBlount :: Richard Brandt :: Denise K :: maribel :: Liza E :: lena :: Lisa Michele Stokes :: Kendra Zak-McDermott :: Court :: cookinsweet :: julie :: cooner63 :: Mamachita Lousia :: jpage :: Becky D :: Tara Bixler :: brenda b :: tran :: Felicia D