Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Cinnamon Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Dash vanilla
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can (5 ounces) Carnation Evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all crust ingredients in food processor or by hand.
- Firmly press crust in bottom of spring form pan (I use heart shaped) and bake for 10 minutes
- In large mixer/bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until fluffy and smooth, add lemon juice, vanilla, salt, sour cream, pumpkin pie mix, and evaporated milk and blend until smooth. Beat in 1 egg at a time until thoroughly blended. (At this point I find a tester to check for sweetness/tartness and adjust accordingly.)
- Spread filling over crust and bake for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Once cooled, store in fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- I top with a dallop of whip cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
This Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.