- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Imperial Sugar Gold ’N Natural Turbinado Sugar
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add melted butter, cream cheese and sugars to bowl of a stand mixer and cream until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 more minutes. Add flour, salt and baking soda, mixing on low until just combined.
- Scoop this very wet dough using two spoons or spring-loaded scoop onto prepared cookie sheet, mounding dough. Insert blueberries one by one into dough, approximately 4 to 6 berries per cookie. Sprinkle decorative sugar on top before baking 16 to 18 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on pan. Cookies will be very soft and moist, slightly browned on bottom. Store in air tight container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.