- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup well packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup well packed Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecan or walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Sift together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Place 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips in a microwave oven proof bowl with butter. Melt in 10 second intervals shaking at first and once melting stirring in between heating. Set aside.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients whisk eggs and milk until combined.
- Add both sugars and vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Add all dry ingredients and once combined add melted chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies with a small to medium ice cream scoop or in about 2-3 tablespoons size and place on parchment lined or silicone sheet pan lined cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-11 minutes, the center of the cookies need to remain wet looking when removing from oven. The center will set to fudge like consistency when cooled.
- Prepare praline topping by bringing to a boil all ingredients. Stir for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Spoon on cookies, allow topping to cool before consuming.