Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 box (12 oz) Lucky Charms® ceral
- Grease a 9x13 pan with butter, set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Once melted add sugar and marshmallows, stirring until marshmallows melt completely. Remove from heat and quickly fold in Lucky Charms.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and spread evenly using a buttered spatula. When cooled, cut into squares and serve immediately. Can be stored in an airtight container, but are best served fresh.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Lucky Charms® is a registered trademark of the General Mills Company.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Lottie i :: Shelby :: betty53 :: SAR :: lisa m :: Danita :: doubleg :: Casey :: LINDA H :: Jackie :: shffnr1 :: Sherri F :: Christina Askin :: Patt everest :: hil :: Nettie G :: Leslie Cochrun :: Bobby L :: Kristy DUTTON :: Brian N