No Bake Cookie Butter Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:05 to 0:10
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups quick oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter Spread*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a large saucepot, combine butter, sugar, milk and salt. Bring to a rolling boil until 210-215°F, or, approximately 1 to 1 1/2 minutes at a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add in all remaining ingredients, stirring until well combined. Working quickly, drop heaping tablespoons onto wax or parchment paper and allow to cool.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
* Cookie Butter Spread is available in the Jam/Jelly aisle at your local grocery store.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rose B :: chefkelly :: reneeg :: Doreen :: Robert S. :: Baker Glass :: debthereb :: Karen C :: Kahla Braddy :: Lora J :: meme :: MaggieM :: Schoko :: maria martinez :: Verna :: Gwinevere :: Vana B :: Deb :: Quynh-Luu H :: Cindy Daniel