- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 oz) box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Sift flour and baking soda together. Set aside.
- Mix butter, sugars and pudding mix until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add in flour mixture. Do not overmix.
- Stir in oats and raisins by hand.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2-inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Move to wire rack to cool.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.