Pretzel Cashew Seven Layer Bars
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups salted pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crushed pretzels, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; mixing until well blended. Press onto bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle baked crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Combine heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons brown sugar; mixing until well blended. Spoon evenly over bars. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned and chips start to melt. Cool; cut into bars.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: SR :: gatorfan :: allison :: darlencherami :: Veronica S :: Jana L :: Kathy :: JOAN :: Mickey R :: Creative03 :: Betty Wogoman :: SueC :: April Blackmon :: Carosyrup :: Pamela R :: Renee Messer :: Kim :: Jeong-Hoon Y :: Janie Lopez :: char